May 10, 2009

37 weeks!

Not only did I wake up this morning to find my husband in the kitchen cooking my first (pre) Mother's Day breakfast complete with strawberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage...but today I'm also full term! If Baby Sears were to be born right now, he'd be perfect in every way, and sporting a set of fully functioning lungs! At 37 weeks the average baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a little over 19 inches in length.

Baby, we can't wait to meet you and we're ready whenever you are!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, and to all the moms and moms-to-be!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! We can't wait for him to get here eaither. And happy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ANDY!! HE is SO thoughtful!! I am glad you have a husband who cares for you so much!! YAY!! I can't believe he is almost here! At the Tea I swear I felt the whole outline of the little guys foot and leg!! I could almost hold him!! Can't wait!! Happy Pre- Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Andy- cook it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails