May 26, 2009

Relax!!

This afternoon, Heidi made a house call in order to treat a new mom to a full body massage.

I'll admit, it was DIVINE!!

Orchestrating a sleeping Roscoe with Heidi's arrival required quite the planning on our end, but as she knocked at the door, I was just handing over to Andy a drowsy baby. Lucky for all of us, Roscoe slept for almost two hours, which gave me the uninterrupted time I needed to truly enjoy a little pampering, and also left time for an infant massage lesson at the end.

Baby Roscoe seemed to like his mini massage and I enjoyed the opportunity to learn from a professional; Roscoe can definitely look forward to more!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was a good thing that she missed your Apt last time!! Now you got an in home massage and Roscoe got one too!! Glad you finally got one tho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails