July 12, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 26

I'm at the beach this week determined not to GAIN weight, and hoping to work at least 4 runs into the schedule. I even packed my heart rate monitor, jump rope, and fitness bands.

I'm also determined to enjoy the local cuisine. The last two days we have been on the hunt for ice cream. Today we hit the jackpot!!


Strawberry for Roscoe, Cinnamon for me, and Espresso chocolate chip for Andy.

I have good news on the fat loss front, but my stats are back at home. In summary, while my weight stayed the same over the weeks that I trained with Amy, I lost 4% body fat!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the % body fat loss! Impressive!

    And your cinnamon ice cream sounds delish! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the PICTURES!! And WOW about the 4% body fat!! I'm sooo proud of you SISTA!! We need to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails