June 20, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 24

Last week was a good one, or so I thought. I'm not thrilled with what the scale said this morning but I really won't know the bottom line of my weight loss (or gain!) until tomorrow morning--a lot can happen in 24 hours, right? Today I will drink only water and eat only iceberg lettuce. Not really though.

I trained once last week, ran once, walked once, and boxed once. It wasn't as cardio-heavy a week as usual and I know that makes a huge difference. And let me not forget that yesterday was Father's Day complete with a barbecue fit for our Kings, which just might have something to do with it too!

Roscoe enjoys food as much as I do, and unknowingly offers a delightful show when in the midst of an eating frenzy. Yesterday he plucked some grapes right off the vine and crushed them in his mouth while I watched quietly to see if a choking fit would ensue. It did not. Maybe he has graduated from sliced grapes.


After two weeks of great progress, I eased up on the details and slacked off. As Blair said, it's the small things that count. The baby steps that, when added up, get you to where you want to be. Whether it's eating like a big kid or dropping those last pesky pounds.

There are only a couple weeks left in June, and I hope I can meet my goals in time!!

Edit: I'm up 1.4. bummer.

3 comments:

  1. you're so close! you can do it!!! I can't wait to see what your update will be tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last week is looking really good compared to mine so really just getting out once is a good thing fora busy mom! You are really close and I'm sure this week will be great for you. http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have our ups and downs. I felt like this week would have been so much more successful - but my scale disappointed me this morning as well!

    You're so right! Small victories!

    Good luck to you!!!

    http://itsjustmeheidid.blogspot.com/2010/06/mcfatty-monday-shred-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails