June 14, 2010

McFatty Monday Week 23

I had another successful week!

I swear, it must be all the yummy food I've been making with my CSA veggies! For one thing, vegetables make great fillers to bulk up portion sizes. For another thing, I'm back to cooking on a daily basis, which feels so so good, and also makes our meals a lot more satisfying.

Even though I enjoyed cupcakes, a mexican brunch, and a special date at Hook (mmmm, my favorite), I still lost weight!

I am thisclose to reaching my weight loss goal! Good thing too, since I'll know by the end of the month if we've had success in the baby-making department.

Yep, a few weeks left, and a few pounds to go. I think I can do it!!

Also, I reached a fitness goal that I've been working on: I can do 36 pushups in less than a minute. Real pushups, on my toes, with a few seconds to spare :) Yay!

Anyone else working toward weight loss or fitness goals? How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring! 20 more pounds & I'll be there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails