March 6, 2010

Cute find of the day!

I have a new favorite baby boutique called Pink and Brown--for the locals it's in Alexandria. They carry so many of my favorite brands yet there's always something new to check out. This trip I swooned over these sweet "kicks" by Deglingos, you know, the french company that makes those crazy stuffed animals?

I couldn't help but fall in love with the funky orange cat, and zany pattern combination. They have adjustable straps to accommodate chubby ankles or to grow with your little one as their feet get bigger. I almost walked out of the store with them--which was pretty hard to resist--but Roscoe already has one pair of shoes in the 6-12 month size and I feared that the current pair would be tossed aside if forced to compete with these cool cats.

For girls, Milkos the cow, and Lapinos the bunny are pretty cute too!

3 comments:

  1. Cutest shoes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, I just found your blog thanks to spearmint baby. (love how blogs link to blogs link to blogs) I really enjoy the clean layout of your blog, I'm about to rework mine a bit, and it's got me eyeing things more closely than usual.
    But I digress, I thought it was funny that I JUST posted about these same booties earlier in the week. I love Deglingos!
    (www.smallforbig.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari! I just browsed through your blog--so many fun finds! I love getting the scoop on new products. I'll be checking back. I'm glad we share the same thoughts on these adorable shoes. They're even cuter in person...because they're small, I bet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails