August 5, 2009

Pumpkin Pops!

For the past several Summers I've had my eye on these great popsicle molds, but with work and life, I never got around to buying them.

Since I'm at home this Summer with plenty of time to burn, I bought three sets and every week I try a new recipe.

One of my favorite pops so far is this smooth, slightly earthy, pumpkin treat:
2 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk
1 tsp cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
dash of clove

This recipe is not all that sweet (a big factor in why I love it so much), but if sugar is your thing add more sweetened condensed milk to taste. Combine ingredients in a food processor until smooth, pour into molds, freeze for 8 hours.

This recipe makes about nine pops, and for all you WW fans, each one = 2 points.

2 comments:

  1. I had a toasted coconut, and I must say it was the best popsicle I have every had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...heck, they're all my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails