February 3, 2015

Inspired by the Season: February 3

I'll be back next week with another post from the 12 Weeks to Seasonal Living series, and in the meantime I want to share with you a few seasonal inspirations.


I'm enjoying this Moon Phase wallpaper on my desktop so much. I love the night sky and the cycles of the moon. Ez Pudewa has a series of 6 different seasonally inspired themes on her blog from the Fall, free for download!

Speaking of the moon, a good friend shared this Infographic on Lunar Abundance with me last night. What a fun framework for setting big and small intentions throughout the year.

I've also been exploring the Sun Calendar App, which is how I know tonight is a full moon!

What season are you?
 (You might like this one too.) I'm a Deep Autumn and I've been on a quest to bring more color into my wardrobe. Today I bought a couple of these spectrum tees in peach and gold to add some warmth to these February days.

Finally, I'm delighting in the writing and the photography that so well captures the season in the Winter 2015 issue of Bella Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails