October 7, 2010

Week one, down!

What feels like the longest week in a while, has finally come to an end. Applause & Cheers!!

My first week at 80% was tedious, if I can be honest. One day was spent in DC on location for a training, and the other three felt like a marathon endured at my home office. I know I'm a creature of habit, mostly, and I know I've been spoiled by part-time work. I also haven't forgotten how taxing my work life was before Roscoe was born, with a 3 hour daily commute and long work hours in a busy city.

It's all relative, I know...

Still, when four straight days go by and none of them have Roscoe at the heart, I start to feel a little blue. Yes, I get to see him throughout the day (mostly in passing) and yes, we have a few hours in the evening, but it's not enough!

On the upside, we have a four-day weekend ahead of us. The pumpkin patch, a Halloween craft or two, caramel apples, and lots of cuddles coming right up!

What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your four day weekend! We are sticking around home and relaxing...hopefully we will make it to a local fair for some fried dough and petting zoo action!
    I'm excited to see what kind of Halloween crafts you are up to?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, fried dough!? Our Halloween crafts are yet to be determined, but I have a few simple ideas! Maybe I'll post some pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails