April 15, 2010

Warm weather treats

During a quick trip into the city last week, Roscoe and I finally got to sample the outrageous gelato offered at Dolcezza. I've passed by the tiny store front so many times, and on this particular day we found ourselves with time to spare before the rush hour frenzy began, so we decided to stop in.

The gelateria has an all-white interior with windows that open out right onto Wisconsin. Their menu is fantastic and changes weekly. The Argentinean gelato is handmade every morning with locally farmed ingredients, and the result is a dream that I haven't been able to get out of my head since.


If you're in the area, go. now. You'll be very happy you did.

Next time I visit, which will be soon, I promise to also try one of their signature churros. Golden pastries stacked high, filled with dulce de leche, cream, or chocolate. Oh my god. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails